Welcome to my wacky world! This blog is designed to be an outlet for my inner thoughts to come out. Beware!!! This could be an interesting ride!!
Our taste in music is so alike. I too like you, would love to be there on the beach, just listening to the waves and the music. Thanks for sharing!!!God Bless~Debbie Jean
I love this song and I've told people I want it played at my funeral. I especially enjoy listening to it while I'm still alive!I desperately need to go to the beach :)
I love it:) What I would give to be sitting on a Hawaiian beach right now!
wikkee wikke woo -- or some shit. hope things are goin well in your world. i've missed ya -just came in to say hello. hello :))
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Our taste in music is so alike. I too like you, would love to be there on the beach, just listening to the waves and the music. Thanks for sharing!!!
God Bless~
Debbie Jean
I love this song and I've told people I want it played at my funeral. I especially enjoy listening to it while I'm still alive!
I desperately need to go to the beach :)
I love it:) What I would give to be sitting on a Hawaiian beach right now!
wikkee wikke woo -- or some shit. hope things are goin well in your world. i've missed ya -
just came in to say hello. hello :))
Post a Comment