A good friend of mine brought this to my attention last night, and I havent been able to get it off of my mind.
This video is the last transmission from the Maywood, CA police department. The Maywood Police have been unable to survive the disastrous passing of proposition 101, which decreases tax income to the cities, and therefore makes it impossible for the local police, fire and EMS to continue service. Its pathetic, It should be illegal, and it makes me sick to my stomach.
And the scary thing is... we are facing this same proposition on our ballots in November.
Godspeed Maywood PD, you served your citizens with honor and dignity, I pray your officers who lost their lives in the line of duty did not perish for nothing..
1 comment:
I'm sitting here with tears....That makes me so incredibly sad....
I think this is beginning to happen all over...Here in Tucson, we face this same issue...I just pray that our citizens remain true to our law enforcement...
Thank you for sharing...and my prayers are with the families of Maywood...
Post a Comment