I feel joy when I walk in the front door after a particularly exasperating or frustrating day and our dogs come running with tails wagging, big smiles on their faces and barks of happiness.
I feel joy when I hold my little Frankie on my lap, and he lays his chin on my knee, or he snuggles up against my leg, any position that he can, to just touch me. I relax when I pet him, as I read or watch TV or surf the internet.
I believe God created animals to help us through each day. Even if we are upset, our loyal pets can be there to give us comfort.
My dream is to someday be able to spend all of my working hours with animals, dogs and horses are my favorites, but I have to admit that I love all of them.
I found this video and I hope it makes you smile.
My wish for you is to love an animal today. they will always love you back.
peace my friends, until next time.
1 comment:
sweet post...I too love the animals in my life and don't know what I would do without them.
p.s. I love your disclaimer!
Post a Comment