I have decided to join in and take a day to "pour my heart out". Today is my first PYHO post. If you want to join in, just go to the link above and you can be part of it too! Just a few rules apply:
Again, just a brief reminder that everyone linking is pouring their hearts out and we should all be respectful in our comments. ;)
OK.. here I go, my version of PYHO edition #1. I think I will do this one today and the rest of them on Wednesdays from now on.
Regret. I wish I could say I have no regrets in my life. But I do. I have many. I regret that I married so young, I regret that I wasnt in love with the man that I married, but most of all I regret that I stayed too long in a bad marriage. I regret that my adorable, loving daughter had to live in such a horrible environment of hate for so long.
Maybe this is why I dont fight with Bre. We have been through so much in our lives that we are like survivors of some horrible plane crash or some traumatic situation. It was traumatic.
Most of all, I regret that I stayed in that marriage for 21 years.
God please forgive me..
3 comments:
Wow, that is a really long time. I hope that you have been able to be happy after getting out because it definitely sounds like you deserve it!
(HUGS) I'm crying now.....I linke this PYHO thing.....in my case it could get ugly.....lol.
Trust me girl, God HAS forgiiven you.....he guided you every step of the way to get out of there and be able to be the person you are today. We all have battle scars and with luck, we learned something from them. You were right to say we are so much alike once......you are my hero :) Love ya!!!
I'm sure God forgives you, the tough part is forgiving yourself. take care.
Post a Comment