Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Can I do it??

I am not a person who sets goals. In fact, I really LOATHE goals. I have never understood why people loudly announce their goals, it makes me think they are just setting themselves up for failure.

Maybe it has to do with my lifetime struggle with weight loss. Everyone wants you to set weight loss goals. I refuse. My best effort is to do the best I can and let it go at that. The same goes for everyday life.

WITH ONE EXCEPTION... I want to blog every day for the first week at least, that I have this blog. I used to blog every day on "One Step Forward" and then I got sidetracked and one thing led to another and one day led to a week and I stopped blogging.

SO, this will probably be the one and only time you hear me set a goal. Enough about that.

Just a few thoughts from the corners of my mind:

**OK, weather gods, this is for you.... TURN OFF THE DAMN HEAT ALREADY!!! It has been 100+ degrees here for about 6 or 7 days and we are getting cranky. We want out 93 degree July temperatures back!

** I dont know about you, but I really dont care if Lindsey Lohan goes to jail. I think it would do her good to sit in a dirty, roach infested cell, with a toilet exposed to the world and no time to smoke or use her cell phone. She is a criminal, she should be treated like a criminal, which, of course will not happen. Celebrity Justice will prevail.

** I am sick sick sick of drunk people!! America, (at least western Colorado) I dont care if you drink yourself to death, just dont make it my problem. STAY OUT OF THE ER!!!!

Stay tuned for more tomorrow....



No comments: