I need Technical help!! I have had people tell me that they cannot post comments on my blog, so I have been all over looking for problems that might be causing this, but havent found a thing.
Thanks to Chrissie, I have updated to the new blog draft format, so hopefully that will change things??
I have to apologize, other than delete this blog and start another one I dont know what to do, but will welcome any suggestions.
Anyway, moving on, I am hungry. LOLOL really hungry. LOLOL Weight watchers is kicking my butt this week, I want mashed potatoes, home made yeast rolls, fried chicken and GRAVY! I want my moms gravy to be exact.... I wish I had perfected her recipe before she passed away, or maybe its a good thing that I didnt?
My favorite meal that my mom used to make was round steak, mashed potatoes and gravy. (notice the common thread here, my dad loved gravy. LOL) she would pound the round steak, dredge it in flour, cook it in bacon grease in her cast iron skillet, and then make white gravy in the same skillet. mmmmmmm!!
Somehow, grilled chicken breasts and salad just do not compare.
Off to find me some gravy! LOLOL have a great day everyone!
4 comments:
Yummmmmm gravyyyyyyyyyyy! Well. so far it's letting me type...if you can read it then I guess you got your bug all worked out!!!
Yes, I can post!
Grilled chicken and salad are okay...if they are smothered in dressing!
Gravy!!! Huge gravy fan here!!!
Looks like the comment thing is repaired! Hooray! It can be so frustrating when those bumps in the road come along!
(Thanks for hanging with me at my blog!)
Post a Comment