Sunday, July 18, 2010

Welcome To Anything Goes!!

I just decided today that I needed to make me a new blog. I blogged for so long on "One Step Forward", but it is filed away to use at a later date when Breanna goes back into the Air Force, and my weight loss blog kind of tanked. Kind of like my diets usually do. LOLOL So here I am!!!

I entitled this blog "Anything Goes" because basically, I plan to blog about many different things, not just one thing. Some stories from the ER, some rants, some observations, and whatever pops into my head!

So, I hope you enjoy visiting my blog, and I hope you stay a while, because you never know what I may come up with!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited your back to blogging, and I can't wait to see what you have to say.