Saturday, July 24, 2010

OOOPS!!

I completely forgot to make a blog post yesterday! Its not like I didnt have anything to talk about, but I forgot..

So much for my goal of posting every day for a week, huh? oh well...

Well, on with todays blog post. I am using today to just jot down a few random thoughts, sometimes I have to unload my mind and this is how I do it!

My friends and family back east have been on my mind because they are all suffering through a huge heat wave, 100+ temps with high humidity. I hate humidity. I have known some people who love humidity but that isnt me. And when you combine the high temps and high humidity... OMG how do you all breathe??

Has anyone out there been watching the ABC Family series "Huge"? It is really good. About overweight teenagers at a "fat camp" and the escapades that they go through there. One of the cool things about this series is, that the production company hired all plus sized actors and actresses to be in the series. I'll bet that has never happened in Hollywood before.

How on Earth does that guy on the show "man vs Food" eat all of that food without being grossly obese??? He obviously has a better metabolism than I do. LOL

gotta run, have a great day everyone!


No comments: