Have to try to find THE perfect haircut from pictures online?
I need to change my hairstyle, and since I have short short hair sometimes that is a challenge. I see women with haircuts like I want but I cannot explain it! argggg. I have an appointment on Wednesday to get my hair cut so I have a couple days too look, what a challenge!
OK moving on, yesterday Dana and I went up on Grand Mesa to my sisters cabins. We had a really fun day, it was heating up down here in the valley but it was in the 60's up there (9,000ft) and then it rained a little and the temperature dropped to 54 degrees! I was WEARING A COAT! WAHOO!!! I can feel it, fall is right around the corner!
What a relaxing day, just hanging with my sisters, laughing, talking and after a while we even had to turn the pellet stove on!
Wish we had a cabin of our own but there is really no need, between my two sisters they have 3 cabins, so there is always somewhere to stay.
Before I sign off, I have to ask if anyone out there watches the "Housewives" reality shows?? I started watching The Housewives of DC last week and seriously, it is just like a train wreck! I cant stop watching it! OMG am I getting addicted?
Time will tell......
4 comments:
Oooooh I gotta check the Housewives show out!! I get hooked on every songle one of those reality shows I watch.....makes my life seem boring and dull and NORMAL.....lol. I have the same problem with hairstyles.....which is why for the past 6 months I have been running around with my hair just pulled in a ponytail.....I'm hopeless.....I can't wait to see what you come up with tho!!! Maybe you will inspire me!!!
Oh, no! There's ANOTHER reality show for me to get hooked on?! YIKES!haha
We are lucky to have sisters to enjoy life with :) Glad you had a nice time.
Sorry I can't think of a website to help you with the hair style, but I'm sure there's one out there. Good luck!
I SO envy you to have cabins at your availability. Roger and mine's fondest dream is to stay in a cabin, sit by the fireplace, rock in chairs on the front porch and ideally live there year round. At this point, we just have the next 24 so going to have to revise that dream. Are these is Colorado by any chance?
PS The hairstyle in the picture I took a picture of in a hair magazine and took it to the stylist and said this is what I want. She did a remarkable job.
Post a Comment