Monday, August 23, 2010

hurtful people...

They are everywhere!! I have run into so many hurtful people lately, that it is making me want to scream!


One of my dear friends at work is being bullied and ganged up on because she is outspoken, a professional, and expects others to maintain a standard of patient care that she maintains. This is not a bad trait, but because of her strong personality and because she is not a whiner, she is feeling that her job is in jeopardy. The hurtful people in our department are out of control and no one seems to notice. Or maybe, no one seems to care.


One of my dear online friends is being bullied much the same way. In her blog she opened herself up and shared some feelings about a friendship that has deteriorated and now she is being bullied by a member of this persons family. What is up with that????


Life is too short y'all. In my profession,  I see people die at too young of an age, I see family members grieve and wish their loved ones back with all of their heart. I think we all need to dig deep into our hearts and realize that people have feelings, and those feelings are very close to the surface sometimes.


I know I am preaching to the choir here, but thank you all for listening, I had to get this off of my chest.



3 comments:

joanne said...

I hear you...sometimes it's just too much. Thinking of you and sending sweet thoughts and hugs...

Debbie said...

Hey girl! This looks better already and I think it will work!!

Mrs4444 said...

That stinks. So high school...