Friday, August 13, 2010

Inner Peace...

The end of a hectic week makes me want some inner peace. This song provides me with that.


Please sit back, close your eyes, hear and feel the music. My all time favorite song sung by the one person who brings it to life. The most breathtaking performance of this song to me, was at the Vancouver Olympics opening ceremonies. Unfortunately, the 2010 Olympic Committee will not let the video be posted. This is the next best performance.


Enjoy...


2 comments:

Ness said...

Brought tears to my eyes. I love this song. I have been searching for inner peace for days and am at a crossroad. Pray that I find it soon. Love you sistah-friend.

Debbie said...

Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. I too, got tears when I heard it, had to play it twice. This is one of my very favorite songs. Thanks for sharing it, as I needed some inner strength and peace.

God Bless~
Debbie Jean